What is our approach?
For most organizations Process Mining is still something to discover. It’s new to most of the people. In first instance organizations want to first orientate themselves on Process Mining before to decide what to do next. We receive mostly the following questions during the orientation phase:
- How is Process Mining working and what can you do with it?
- Is our data suited for Process Mining?
- What is the benefit or added value of Process Mining?
Process Mining: discover and experience
To answer these questions, we offer the following options:
1. 1. At first you only want to become acquainted with Process Mining:
- We give a standard demo at your location.
- We give a demo based on a dataset delivered by your organization;
2. 2. You want to know what is the added value of a process mining dashboard and yoy want to test it on a process running within your own organization (Customer Live Demo)
- We will tune together with your organization the scope, process, data and analysis questions and we will build the analysis dashboard. The dashboard and results will be presented to the stakeholders.
3. 3. You want to know what value process mining can deliver for your organization (Proof Of Concept).
- In a short period of 2 to 3 weeks a business case will be developed around one selected process within your organization. The (financial) improvement potential will be calculated and is based on the process mining analysis. The business case will be presented to the management.
You van chose one or more options, depending on your demands and circumstances.
Process Mining: implementation and realization
After the orientation phase, organizations know what Process Mining is and what the added value can be for their own business. Based on the experiences, there will be a ‘Go-No go’ decision. If there is a ‘Go’ decision Process Mining will first be implemented. During the technical and organizational implementation phase Zuiver ICT will support your organization with training, coaching and consultancy. We will also coordinate the activities between the business employees, data and ICT. Our goal is to successful implement Process Mining in your organization.
Do you have questions or do you want an appointment for an introduction then contact us.